London Comic Con October 2013
Hot fucking DAMN Assassins from all over the world and a shitton of different time periods?!
Rifle Assassin in the third gif could get it so hard.
NOW I WANNA DO A MEXICAN REVOLUTION ASSASSIN OMFG
COWBOY ASSASSIN THO
SOLDIER ASSASSIN THO
egyptian, victorian, cowboy, and soldier are my favs damn son
Eins, zwei, drei, vier, fünf, sechs, sieben, acht …
um, dois, três, quatro …
Un, Deux, Trois, Quatre
It’s not a very good one.
uno, dos, tres, cuatro…
I’m not sure how this works.
ett två tre fyra
philippines and japan stop omg
Satu Dua Tiga Empat
one AMERICA, two AMERICA, three AMERICA…
i don’t get it either
THE LAST ONE KILLED ME
Look at the details! The dog bowl says ‘Loki’, and the license plate is “ASG4RD” or Asgard.
It’s cut off in the gif, but the mom’s coffee cup has a Stark label on it.
I still declare that the best part of this is that she’s a little girl cosplaying Thor. :3
I agree with the headcanon that Thor was just casually flying past at the time and saw this little girl and thought, “This young maiden wishes to emulate her hero. I SHALL ASSIST HER!” and then makes lighting shoot out of her hammer so that the car explodes and flies off with the biggest grin on his face.
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you'll be signing "penis"
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it